Monday 14 January 2008

Trip to Gower

We were offered a free trip to the Gower peninsula, particular to Rhossili which features Worms Head. We were had soak up the beauty and splendor of it all. The cliffs were shear, but the view of the beach and the coastline was absolutely stunning. I definitely refer you to the photo album here: http://picasaweb.google.com/RossDMcKinney/12Jan2008Gower for a better way of seeing the extreme awesome factor of the place. I will definitely be going back.

We then traveled to the City Centre via charter bus where we took the opportunity to shop and gain provisions at the local market, mall, and Tesco. Tesco, for those who don’t know is basically the British Wal-Mart. They have great prices and seemingly fresh produce, but I don’t know the politics that surrounds it. I just know I got some good peanut butter and some Tesco brand Digestive Biscuits (which aren’t medicinal, just a sort of sweetened cracker, I suppose).

The time to return came about and we went back to our respective living units tired from hiking and ready for rest.

No comments: