Thursday 13 March 2008

whoops

Extreme business has prevailed for the last few weeks. I have had Jay and Peerman over for a while, we had adventures, then they left. Then I had two sizable papers to complete, which I naturally procrastinated on due to the presence of my dear guests. But alas, the time for my wicked awesome trip to Italy, France, Poland, Germany, Belgium and Greece starts in 3 hours. That is right folks. I leave from Swansea to London at 8:30pm, arrive in London at 11:50pm. I walk two miles to the bus station, where I take the bus to Stansted airport at 2am. I arrive there at 3:30am, then wait for 3 hours to board my plane for Perugia, Italy. That is where Jay is studying for the semester. So at 11am, I will meet him in the city's center and start my spring break. Sophia will have her computer, so I will do my best to keep you posted. Also, let it be known that all my clothes and supplies fit into a common ordinary backpack and a small collapsible duffel bag.

Sophia and I will meet up with Peerman and Alice in France in about a week. I am eager and slightly nervous. But isn't nervousness simply specific excitedness? I should think so. Sleep for the next 36 hours will likely be neglected, but if Wabash has taught me anything, it is how to function on little or no time in bed. Cheers!

No comments: